May 31, 2017

Checkered shirt and mom jeans

checkered 

 It's amusing how this "Mom jeans" trend grew on me since I used to consider this type of jeans so old, they were the definition of "not cool" to me, I preferred either skinny jeans or flare pants, but never something in between. I guess that at a certain age you unwillingly change you style and embrace new options, I don't think I could ever wear Converse shoes with skater skirts anymore for example! So my attention was grabbed by this jeans fit and I realized that it really looks very well on my body, and what do you know?  they have become my favorite pair. How do you feel about them?

 Fun fact about the print on this shirt; during my childhood, our school uniform used to have the exact same print in the exact same shade of blue and now I see it everywhere in stores, it's so funny! in a way, I thought it looked pretty interesting and it made me feel a bit nostalgic and along with that adorable ruffle, those were the reasons that made me take it home. 
In case you haven't noticed, this checkered print is a must this season, for those of you who want to create more sporty-chic looks. I decided to try it out because fashion is fun and its's all about experiments, right? How do you like it?

  momjeans3momjeans checkered3 checkered2 momjeans2  

Wearing: Reserved shirt, Zara jeans, New Yorker bag and shoes, vintage belt and earrings.

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look! Love the gingham top, the blue looks beautiful next to your vibrant hair!



    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning babe! Love this post. XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gingham top babe!

    Samantha
    http://bonjourblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest top! I love the mom jean style. It has really grown on me as well.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is AMAZING on you! I think I need that top!

    Liz
    www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Len Dela Peña ParentJune 5, 2017 at 4:38 AM

    You look absolutely beautiful and flawless, Babe!! Love that white jeans and top on you!
    Happy Sunday!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning looks - Beautiful dress - your pic definitely be a screen saver...
    Sameera
    https://fabpromocodes.in/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!